As air conditioning specialists we know the importance of a good air balance of each air conditioning. It can be something that can very easily and commonly overlooked the air condoning industry. The instrumentation used to take measurements is extremely sensitive and expensive and must be calibrated by a laboratory on a regular basis. This means that within the air conditioning industry testing and balancing work has become a specialty field in which Jaymel has mastered.
Air Commissioning & Balancing
Buildings & Facilities
Our team has extensive experience with a really diverse range of buildings and facilities that require programmed air commissioning and balancing as well as full building validation. We work closely with you to understand your requirements and expectations to ensure your complete satisfaction every step of the way.
Our diverse experience includes:
- Major Supermarkets
- Office Buildings
- Multi-Storey Buildings
- Shopping Centres
- Retirement Villages
- Nursing Homes
- Childcare Centres
- Industrial Facilities
- Education Facilities
- Medical Facilities
- Apartment Buildings
- Aged Care Facilities
- Bars & Clubs
- Cinemas and Stage Facilities
- Government Buildings
- Sporting Clubs
- Service Stations
- Funeral Parlours
- Office Air Conditioning
- Architecturally designed homes
- Multi-storey office complex
Our air commissioning division will utilise the latest certified electronic testing equipment for controls tune ups and general commissioning of all types of equipment as well as full building validation to maximise efficiency.
When air commissioning, one of our specialised technicians simulates various operating conditions and determines if the system is responding properly. Any discrepancies are noted, diagnosed and resolved during the commissioning. Once complete, the system is turned over to the owner in perfect working condition and in accordance with the design intent.
- Technicians involved in the design and install trained to the highest standards set by the manufacturer.
- Fully equipped with calibrated and certified test instruments.
- Equipped with software necessary to communicate with associated equipment for operation.
Air balancing is the process of adjusting the systems air flows to the design, specifications and heat loads in a conditioned space. Different areas require different air flows and temperatures which is why a lot of office buildings suffer from inconsistent temperatures. Air balancing is intended to eliminate this problem.
- If too little air is exhausted, the front doors will blow open and the humidity within the space may become too high.
- If there is insufficient air at the end of a duct run, a room may be too warm or too cold.
- If a blower motor is drawing more than it’s rated current in order to deliver the specified air quantity, the life of the motor will be reduced significantly and it may cycle off too often.
After the Air Balancing work has been completed, our technician will issue a certified test and balance report.
If you are having specific air control issues, please contact us to discuss your solution.
We have built a solid reputation within the community based on providing high quality customer service and getting our clients units up and running quickly and cost effectively. Professional service is what a lot of businesses claim but unfortunately don’t always follow through, so we understand the value of customer service how critical it is for all our HVAC clients. We have customer service systems in place to cover every need for our customers to make sure that when you need something, you get it.
Our diverse experience includes:
- 24/7 Emergency Breakdown Repair
- Repair Vs Replacement Analysis
- Portable Air Conditioning Hire
- Airconditioning Replacement
- Programmed Maintenance
- Quick Attendance (Within 1 Hour if required)
- After Hours Callouts
- Late-Night Attendance
- Police Clearances
- Aged Care Clearances
- Catholic Education Clearances
Who you will deal with
Qualified commercial air conditioning Technicians with years of hands-on experience and specialist training providing air commissioning and balancing.
What to expect from us
- Transparency & trust
- Detailed reports & photos
- GPS vehicle tracking
- Itemised invoices
- First class technicians
- WHS compliance